Neighborhood Partnerships strives to increase opportunity for all Oregonians. We offer scholarships to our RE:Conference to ensure that we have wide representation from communities that face barriers to participation.
As you complete the scholarship application below, please make sure to explain how this scholarship will benefit the individual, the organization, or the community you live or work in. Scholarship resources are limited. We were not able to meet all scholarship requests in 2018.
We encourage applications from:
- Organizations that are bringing both staff and either affordable housing residents or IDA savers
- IDA savers and affordable housing residents applying individually
- People from rural communities, and organizations that support rural communities
- People of color, and organizations that work with communities of color
- People with disabilities, and organizations that work with people with disabilities
The deadline to apply for scholarships will be September 23rd. Applicants should receive a notification by October 4th.
If you are applying for a scholarship, please wait to register until after you've been notified of our decision. Even if we are unable to accommodate your scholarship request, we will ensure there is space for you to register for the conference.
Contact Stacey at email@example.com with any questions.