Neighborhood Partnerships is in the process of hiring an Oregon IDA Initiative Program Coordinator!
Neighborhood Partnerships (NP) is a dynamic, innovative statewide non-profit seeking a talented professional to join our team as the Oregon IDA Initiative Program Coordinator. The Program Coordinator will support statewide asset building activities and the Oregon Individual Development Account (IDA) Initiative. All qualified persons are encouraged to apply and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, familial status, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability for which a reasonable accommodation can be made, or any other status protected by law.
The Oregon IDA Initiative Program Coordinator supports NP’s asset building activities, primarily the Oregon IDA Initiative.
Overall Program Oversight and Support
- • Manage and refine program components of Oregon IDA Initiative
- • Ensure the Initiative maintains standards of excellence, including adherence to IDA statute, administrative rules, and standard operating procedures
- • Establish and maintain good working relationships with Fiduciary Organizations (FOs) and their partners
Training and Technical Assistance
- • In partnership with Grantees, design and implement an annual training calendar
- • In partnership with Grantees, design, develop, and evaluate training and technical assistance modules in support of OR IDA goals, possibly including development of web-based training for Fiduciary Organizations
- • Oversee training logistics, including negotiation of training costs and contracts with providers
Grant Allocation, Oversight and Reporting
- • In conjunction with the Program Director, develop and oversee request for application process for standard and supplemental requests for proposals for the Oregon IDA Initiative
- • Negotiate contracts and work plans with Initiative grantees, including timely review and management of grant reports and payments
- • In conjunction with the fiscal department, schedule and conduct annual program reviews
- • Maintain current files and records on FOs
- • Manage NP AFI grant allocation and reporting
Evaluation and Database
- • Oversee IDA Database training, upgrades, maintenance, implementation, and assure quality standards
- • In conjunction with the Program Director, oversee and manage IDA Evaluation development, implementation, and outcomes
Communications and Website
- • Coordinate updates to IDA website, in conjunction with contractors and other NP staff
- • Coordinate transition of IDA website to WordPress
- • Track and document IDA success stories for implementation in publications and web
- • Update IDA Member Website as necessary
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualities:
- • Bachelor’s degree in applicable field
- • 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible and applicable positions
- • Knowledge of and experience in financial education and financial literacy field
- • Strong group process skills and proven capacity to build collaborative relationships
- • Strong writing and communication skills; including creative problem solving skills
- • Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to multitask
- • Warm, friendly, and professional attitude
- • Passionate about creating opportunities for low income people
Desired Experience and Skills
- • Knowledge of and experience with asset building and individual development accounts
- • Experience with Word Press website platform
- • Experience working with grantees in collaborative setting and managing contracts
- • Experience developing, managing, and providing technical assistance and training
- • Experience managing consultants
Full time employment with excellent benefits; salary based upon experience.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and three references to:
Kathy Turner at email@example.com; no calls please.
The position will be open until filled.