Neighborhood Partnerships is hiring a Fiscal and Program Assistant!
Neighborhood Partnerships, a dynamic, innovative statewide nonprofit seeks motivated person to provide quality bookkeeping, donor relations support and data management to Finance Director and Program Staff. Detail-oriented, accurate, computer savvy, team player with one to two years of experience desired.
Salary based on experience. Full time with excellent benefits and flexible workplace.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Database management and maintenance
- Donor acknowledgement and support
- Grant and contract management and file maintenance
- Provide other fiscal support as requested
- Provide other program and admin support as requested
Skills and Experience Requirements
- 1–2 years bookkeeping experience, nonprofit and QuickBooks experience a plus
- Possess high standard for accuracy
- Able to multi-task while also being highly detail-oriented and balance shifting deadlines and priorities
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and proposing new ways of creating efficiencies
- Able to work independently to follow procedure and meet deadlines
- Possess an innate enthusiasm for growing new skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data
- Comprehensive computer knowledge
- Able to cheerfully contribute to a small team environment
Minorities, women, and qualified individuals with disabilities are urged to apply. To apply: Submit cover letter, resume and three references to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Fiscal & Program Assistant
Deadline: February 20, 2012
No calls please.