The RE:Conference will feature national and local content that will help us build a better Oregon through:
• Implementing strategy to help more Oregonians live in stable affordable homes
• Nurturing a state culture of savings and financial readiness
• Kick-starting savings of people with low incomes so they can become homeowners, entrepreneurs, or scholars
• Building a college going culture in every part of Oregon
• Stimulating new and creative thought with the latest research and strategies from colleagues from across the country
If you care about housing opportunity, nurturing small businesses, increasing access to the tools and resources we need to thrive, and giving individuals and families the financial bedrock we need to overcome the barriers of everyday life, you’ll want to join us.