The RE:Conference will feature national and local content that will help us build a better Oregon through:
- Working actively to undo the impacts of structural racism and achieve equitable outcomes by centering race, diversity, equity, and inclusion in all we do
- Implementing strategy to help more Oregonians live in stable affordable homes
- Nurturing a state culture of savings and financial readiness
- Kick-starting savings of people with low incomes so they can become homeowners, entrepreneurs, or scholars
- Building a college going culture in every part of Oregon
- Stimulating new and creative thought with the latest research and strategies from colleagues from across the country
Tuesday, Oct. 29 will begin a choice of 3 in-depth practicums: Equity Centered Program Design; Communications to Move us Forward with Anat Shenker-Osorio; and Driving Equity through Data, systems change, and cultural change. Attendees will choose one practicum and spend the better part of the day with their facilitators diving deep into content – walking away with new understanding and new skills. Tuesday mid-afternoon there will be an inspiring plenary featuring multiple presenters, followed by a reception and the ever-popular IDA Marketplace where IDA graduate business owners sell their goods and services.
Wednesday, Oct. 30 the 2019 RE:Conference continues with exciting plenary and breakout session. There will be stimulating conversations, engaging panels, and networking with partners from all parts of the state. Join decision makers, practitioners, policy makers, grassroots leaders, and others as we come together to share ideas, forge connections, and plan for 2020 and beyond.
If you care about housing opportunity, nurturing small businesses, increasing access to the tools and resources we need to thrive, and giving individuals and families the financial bedrock we need to overcome the barriers of everyday life, you’ll want to join us.