The 2015 RE:Conference is part think-tank, part training, part meet-up. You’ll get new ideas, practical tools, and new connections so that you leave energized with a plan for increasing opportunity in Oregon. You’re invited to join us on Oct. 29 and 30 at the Salem Convention Center to re:think, re:energize and re:new.
If you’re still looking for a good reason to attend the RE:Conference here are some of the top reasons last year’s attendees shared for why they loved it:
- “The equity panel challenged me to think beyond what I already know and practice.”
- Better understanding of the history of housing and land use.
- “I really like the integration. The [IDA] marketplace really demonstrates the impact that IDAs can have. I really enjoyed talking to the vendors.”
- Insight into programs and how the community benefits as a result not just the individual client.
- “Communicating, particularly around policy made me view the approach differently. It helped provide details and suggestions in how to alter your approach when you find resistance.”
- “New, relevant, and with so many direct applications to the work we do. Plus an engaging speaker… I also loved the whole panel on Operationalizing Equity – fabulous conversation.”
- “Loved the focus on high level thinking, big picture, strategic issues. Such a refreshing and re-energizing change from the daily grind.”
- “Absolutely new/different thoughts on the racial wealth gap and how we do our home ownership and financial literacy work. Also great new insights about equity issues internally to our organization.”
- “I can’t think of what else would have fit into the day – I thought it was one of the best days of training I’ve attended. Ever.”
- The amazing speakers
Early bird registration will save you $25 per ticket, but it ends Aug 31. Register now.